When integrating Order Time with an Ecommerce solution you can automatically import transactions from the Ecommerce software into Order Time as Sales Orders. When importing these transactions to Sales Orders you can automatically set the Status of the Sales Order to Approved.
If the transactions are imported to Order Time and automatically set to Approved, then you can also automatically Allocate the inventory to the Sales Order.
To enable the Automatic Allocation feature
• Go to the Admin screen by clicking your company’s name at the top right
• Then click Company Preferences in the middle section
• On the Company Preferences screen click Sales and then click the Advanced tab
• Make sure the Enable Allocation is checked
• Then click the checkbox for Automatically allocate when status is changed approved as shown in the red box