Troubleshooting Issue: Order Time and QuickBooks Have Different Inventory Values
This can happen due to a scenario where it was posted to QuickBooks with one value and since then it has been changed in Order Time. The value attached to the document in Order Time has changed but this did not auto-update QuickBooks.
There are two ways to handle this:
- Check your transactions in Order Time
- Confirm they are the correct values
- Undo and Redo the sync entry into QuickBooks OR manually fix the entry in QuickBooks
- Ignore the individual discrepancies between the two systems on specific documents
- Before running a month-end financial report, do a journal entry into QuickBooks so that the balances of the relevant inventory accounts match what Order Time is reporting.
As always, if you require assistance email us at email@example.com