Order Time - New Features in the B2B Portal + Open Q&A
- New Features:
- The registration link has been added for your customers to self-register.
- When they enter information into the form it makes them a Lead in Order Time.
- Once they purchase from your portal they become a Customer.
- New Shipping Options are now available due to user request.
- Shipping Methods
- Shipping Carrier Accounts
- Shipping Calculated When the Order is Received
- The ability for a Customer to Duplicate a Sales Order while viewing a Past Order
- You can add items to any Categories you want.
- Customers are added to the top-level Category.
- More information here: https://help.ordertime.com/help/b2b-portal
- Under the Customers / Leads / Contacts List
- Batch Emailing enabled in the top-left of the list through the Batch Actions drop-down.
- No need to send a Form now, you can just send a Quote Template.
- B2B Portal: How does it keep track of Assembly items that are not made yet as it pertains to ordering?
- If you have it set to show Items that have zero quantity, it will appear
- We have a chance to make this a new feature based on our new Can Make field, we'll be working on this.
- When sending emails to customers, is it possible to send to all contacts?
- We can only send to a maximum 500 Contacts at a time so that we don't hit a Spam Filter
- Do you have time to show us how to set up a basic form email template when sending invoices basic templates?
- Went through this on the video, the video will be up in a few days
- If a customer has 3 contacts, can we send it to all 3 contacts in that customer?
- We're going to look into this as a feature.
- In the mean time, you can go to the Contacts List and select all 3 and then batch email them.
- Can multiple email addresses be added to a customer so that when the ship doc is synced to QB, the invoices are sent to multiple addresses?
- We're going to look into this as a future feature, it requires an option added, or a change to how it syncs.
- Are you planning to have dashboards in warehouse tab? Pick performance tracking, number of orders processed?
- Since all the dashboards are based on Reports we can certainly add that.
- There are a few different reports we could conceptualize there.
- Let us look into this as a future feature.
- When an item is picked - is it taken out of inventory or still there until marked shipped?
- Past Webinars