Under Payment company preference, you will be able to manage your credit card security settings.
Setting up credit card security is critical for preventing credit card fraud and avoiding losses to your business. This section adds a layer of security to your credit card transactions. Take time to review and make the appropriate choices.
Select the appropriate setting for your company's needs:
- Enable 'Send Payment Request'
Processing Requirements - Determine whether a GATEWAY is required when saving a payment.
- AV Requirements for processing credit cards
- Require both Billing Address and Zip
- Require Billing Address only
- Require Zip only
- Require either Billing Address or Zip
- Require neither Billing Address nor Zip
- Put Gateway transaction on test mode
Click Save when done.