Order Time has several integrator e-commerce partners. The partnership with these platforms makes inventory and order processing system significantly more efficient.
In Order Time, the e-commerce partners are presented as ‘Carts’. Order Time is integrated with 6 e-commerce platforms:
What does the integration do?
- Orders: When a customer checkouts of their cart and places an order, we create a corresponding sales order in Order Time.
- Customers: When a customer checkouts of their cart and places an order we will create or update the corresponding Customer in Order Time.
- Shipping Documents: When the ship doc is status is 'Shipped' we update the order status the cart together with the tracking number. (Optional)
- Inventory Stock Levels: Inventory levels for your products on your cart will be updated automatically with the quantities from Order Time. (Optional)
E-commerce Integration Considerations
Before setting-up your e-commerce integration, insure that you have your own business website and administrator logins.
When you are setting up your E-commerce Integration in Order Time, you have to complete the following fundamental steps:
- Generate the connection credentials for the Cart that you selected in Order Time
- Add the connection settings for the selected Cart in Order Time