To make sure that your system is ready for Payments within the B2B portal, set up these areas.
Set Up Your Payment Gateway
- Setting up a Payment Gateway
- Your Payment Gateway also needs to have a default Payment Method selected.
- Payment Methods can be set in Admin > Profile Lists > Payment Methods
Set Up Your Terms
- Set up your Payment Terms
- If your terms are set to Full Payment on Order -
- The Customer will enter their Credit Card info at the end of checkout and that's how the Payment will be processed through your Payment Gateway
- If your terms are set to Net50 for example -
- The Customer will enter their personal Customer Purchase Order for this transaction at the end of checkout
- We recommend going to Admin > Company Preferences > Sales and checking the preference 'Customer PO must be unique' to avoid any errors with Purchase Orders.
- Remember to click Save at the top-right!
- Next Step, Learn how to Set Up Related Items for the 'Frequently Bought With' Section