Order Time has several integrator e-commerce partners. The partnership with these platforms makes inventory and order processing system significantly efficient.
In Order Time, the e-commerce partners are presented as ‘Carts’. When you are setting up your E-commerce Integration in Order Time, you have to add the appropriate connection settings for the cart of your choice.
This article will show you the steps for setting up your Cart and generating connection credentials for Shopify.
- Log in to Shopify.
- Click Apps located on the left side of the interface.
- Click Manage Private Apps which is near the bottom of the interface.
- Click the Create New Private App button.
- Enter the information in the Private app name (integration name) and Contact email fields.
- Make sure the following Permissions are Set to 'Read & Write'
- Customer details and customer groups
- Orders, transactions and fulfillments
- Price rules
- Product information
- Products, variants and collections
- Shipping rates, countries and provinces
- Check 'Allow this app to access your storefront data using the Storefront API'.
- Click Save.
- The page will refresh and you will see the following information. Copy and paste to save them because you will need these information (credentials) for adding the connection settings in Order Time.
- API Key
- Password - Click Show.