Go Live Plan
At this point you have decided to use Order Time as your system of choice; fantastic! You have already:
- Started your trial
- Done an initial sync with accounting, if applicable
- Started to customize your forms, email templates, reports etc.
- Created test transactions
Now it's time to plan to Go Live. Do you have a Go Live date in mind? We need to know at least 2 weeks in advance! You inform us by scheduling a time with one of our Onboarding Specialists.
Go Live Planning Meeting
At least 2 weeks prior to your Go Live date, you will schedule a meeting with one of our Onboarding Specialists. From then on, the Onboarding Specialist will be your go-to Order Time contact until you are live. During this meeting we will:
- Review your trial file for preparedness to go live and make recommendations
- Discuss deleting test records
- Discuss re-syncing with accounting, if applicable
- Schedule training
Depending on the results of the meeting, we may suggest an alternative Go Live date.
By setting and confirming the Go Live date, our team will be prepared to provide you with any needed assistance, during your transition to Order Time.