Find out what computer and browser you need for the best experience when using Order Time Inventory.
The requirements for your computer’s operating system, your internet speed, and your web and mobile browser vary depending on your system. For optimal performance, we recommended the following computer operating systems and internet speeds:
Recommended operating systems, internet speeds, and display resolutions
If you're not sure which operating system your computer has, here’s the Windows version page or the Mac version page where you can find out.
- Windows PC: Windows 10, Intel Core i5 or comparable processor (2015 or newer) with at least 4 GB of RAM.
- Mac: OS X "High Sierra" 10.13 or newer.
- Internet connection: 3 Mbps or higher.
- Display resolution: 1920x1080 (1080p) / 1280x720 (720p). All mobile resolutions are supported, OT auto-resizes via CSS.
Minimum operating systems, internet speeds, and display resolutions
The specs above are recommended, but Order Time Inventory will run with the following minimum systems and internet speeds:
- Windows PC: Windows 10, Intel Core i3 or a comparable processor (2013 or newer) with at least 2 GB of RAM.
- Mac: OS X El Capitan 10.11 or newer.
- Internet connection: 1.5 Mbps.
- Display resolution: 640x480 (480p) - Not recommended due to lower productivity with a squished setup, but capable. All mobile resolutions are supported, OT auto-resizes via CSS.
Supported web browsers
In general, we support the current and a few previous versions of web browsers. We don't always support older versions.
The following browsers are supported on both web and mobile devices:
- Google Chrome: version 78 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox: version 76 or newer. Note: To preview and print forms on Mac OS, you'll also need the Firefox PDF plugin.
- Microsoft Edge: version 75 or newer
- Safari: version 12 or newer (Mac only)
- Opera: version 68 or newer
- Samsung: version 10 or newer
Note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser, even by Microsoft itself