A user's password will be set while creating a user. However the system provides simple solutions for password management when a user needs to reset their password.
Users should use Reset Password when the forget their passwords.
On the login screen:
- Enter your Email.
- Click on Forgot Password.
- You will receive a system generated email.
- Click on link to reset the password.
- Once you click on the link, you will be directed to the Reset Password screen.
- Enter your new password. Keep your password strong by using a combination of letter, numbers and special characters.
- Confirm new password (must be the same password as the one type under Password).
- Click Save.
Keeping your password secure is an important task during your work day. Always use numbers, letters, and special characters to create a robust and strong password. Keep your password secured and do not share it with others.
You will be asked to enter your email and new password.